Reason #1: We take a big picture approach to our clients’ finances.
Many clients have an investment advisor, who advises them from an investment perspective. They have a tax advisor, who advises them from a tax perspective. They have an attorney, who advises them from a legal perspective. And they have an insurance agent, who advises them from an insurance perspective.
We are certainly not saying that you don’t need these professionals. You do. The problem is that this uncoordinated advice is often disjointed and even contradictory.
You need someone to look at your entire financial situation. Someone who sees the forest, not just the trees. In short, you need a Certified Financial Planner™ professional who can help you identify and prioritize your goals, so that all the pieces of your financial picture fit together. Learn more about the benefits of working with a Certified Financial Planner professional™ by clicking here.
Reason #2: We are held to a fiduciary standard.
Courter Financial, LLC is an investment advisor in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We are required by law to operate as a fiduciary, which means that we must treat our client's investment portfolio as we would our own.
Reason #3: We pledge to Clients:
- Caring Concern - We promise to try our best to understand your personal needs and concerns and to fully respect them in designing your financial plan.
- Honesty & Full Disclosure - We promise to tell you the truth. We also will fully disclose all costs and expenses associated with working with us and we will strive to minimize such costs.
- Unsurpassed Service - We promise to not just help you create a financial road map, but also to be your guide and help you with the "little stuff" every step of the way.
- Knowledge - We promise that we will, to the best of our ability, stay abreast of the ever changing landscape in the world of personal finance in order to give you the best advice possible.
- Competitive tools - We promise to provide you with competitive, cost-effective investments, insurance, and other resources to help you achieve your financial goals. Our recommendations will always honor your risk tolerance and investment objectives.